The Wine Company is in search of its next Graphic Designer!
The Wine Company has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Graphic Designer. This role is responsible for creating visual concepts, communicating ideas that inspire, captivate customers, and produce events from conception through to completion. Provide outstanding customer service, overall layout, and production design of materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in development of internal and external promotional materials as needed.
- Provides in-house graphic design, print preparation, and archiving of marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, email, advertising, website materials, posters, catalog, welcome packets, sell sheets, portfolios and logos for all products and services.
- Maintains elevated level of knowledge and skill with all computer software related to the design and production of print and electronic materials with interactive PDF’s
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and ordering of promotional materials, to include vehicle wrapping.
- Determines cost estimates and budgets; tracks spending and adherence to budget; prepares management reports.
- Assists in implementing and monitoring event planning procedures.
- Assists with coordination of volunteer opportunities
- Attends all events to direct staff and outside vendors and ensure events are executed in an efficient manner; expedites all problems and emergencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in Microsoft word, Excel and TEAMS.
- Proficient in AdobeCreative Suite (InDesign,Illustrator, Photoshopand Acrobat)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, acute attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to excellence and ambitious standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and possible unusual hours.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- ORGANIZING, PLANNING & DECISION MAKING: Analyzes problems, identifies issues, establishes priorities, and accomplishes outcomes in a sequential fashion; anticipates needs and develops alternative courses of action in recognition of changing conditions.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL: Acquires training or skills to apply up-to-date knowledge to achieve results; demonstrates innovativeness in applying leading edge technology and/or new procedures and approaches.
- JOB COMMITMENT: Willingly accepts responsibility and performs expected and unexpected tasks as needed. Demonstrates initiative and tenacity; exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done. Performs effectively under stressful conditions.
- RELATING TO OTHERS: Expresses ideas and concerns clearly both orally and in writing. Works and interacts with and is supportive of co-workers. Prioritizes group needs ahead of self-interest when necessary to accomplish group goals. Keeps others properly informed and solicits opinions and feedback of other team members.
- EXTERNAL & INTERNAL RELATIONS: Provides guidance and willingly helps and/or acts as a resource in obtaining assistance. Interacts appropriately and respectfully with vendors, customers, peers, and subordinates. Promotes a positive company image.
- QUALITY: Performs work consistent with expected standards of performance; exhibits accuracy, thoroughness, and effectiveness, etc. in performing work duties.
- LEADERSHIP: Organizes a group of people to achieve a common goal. The ability to influence people and teams.
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD and HSA
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Type; Full time
Please reach out to Nicole Ralston with résumé and portfolio.