Looking to work for a fun and dynamic place to work? You may have found your new home. Cooperative Wine Services is a family owned logistic/delivery company that really cares about their people. Want to know more about us – have a poke about this website of our parent company The Wine Company and check us out @WineCoMN on Instagram and Facebook.
We are looking for a person who understands customers service, team work and gets gratification from a good day’s work. Bonus would be if you love music, wine, great food, and hanging with your co-workers.
Delivery Driver/Warehousing is now available.
Cooperative Wine Services responsible for making deliveries to businesses around the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and surrounding areas.
- Must be 21 year of age or older.
- Have a valid driver’s license, No CDL required.
- Have a clean driving record, pass background check with drug screening
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have proof of covid-19 vaccination
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and meet the physical demands of the position
- Possess strong work ethic and eager to get the job done safely and quickly
- Team Player
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with coworkers/customers and can problem solve.
- Computer knowledge with willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Be able to adhere to all company policies and safety procedures
Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- ORGANIZING, PLANNING & DECISION MAKING: Analyzes problems, identifies issues, establishes priorities and accomplishes outcomes in a sequential fashion; anticipates needs and develops alternative courses of action in recognition of changing conditions.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL: Acquires training or skills to apply up-to-date knowledge to achieve results; demonstrates innovativeness in applying leading edge technology and/or new procedures and approaches.
- JOB COMMITMENT: Willingly accepts responsibility and performs expected and unexpected tasks as needed. Demonstrates initiative and tenacity; exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done. Performs effectively under stressful conditions.
- RELATING TO OTHERS: Expresses ideas and concerns clearly both orally and in writing. Works and interacts with and is supportive of co-workers. Sacrifices self-interest when necessary to accomplish group goals. Keeps others properly informed and solicits opinions and feedback of other team members.
- EXTERNAL & INTERNAL RELATIONS: Provides guidance and willingly helps and/or acts as a resource in obtaining assistance. Interacts appropriately and respectfully with vendors, customers, peers and subordinates. Promotes a positive company image.
- QUALITY: Performs work consistent with expected standards of performance; exhibits accuracy, thoroughness and effectiveness, etc. in carrying out work duties.
- Health and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Type; Full time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All employees must wear a mask, cleaning and sanitize policy are in place for common touched services.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our expanding organization, please forward a cover letter along with your resume to Ken Alvarez.